Saturday, April 18, 2009

Where can I get free flight quotes?

Are there travel agents online and other sites that I can get free flight price quotes from?

I'm going to be flying from Burlington Vermont to Brisbane Australia in May. And I want to find the cheapest flights I can.

I've looked on Orbitz, cheaptickets, cheapOair, travelocity, expedia, priceline, vayama, sidestep, kayak already.

I'm just wondering what others there are, links please?

Thank you


I use bookingbuddy.com, they will search Orbitz, Priceline and all of the other sites for you at the same time and give you results for all of them in one shot.

Good luck and hope you have a safe trip.

A really good online travel agency is Liberty Travel. They don't give how much the price of a flight ticket is online, just the base. You have to inquire for a ticket price, and the agency will contact you with their price.

I would just call the airlines directly, they don't charge a fee for checking prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment