Tuesday, April 14, 2009

What is the cheapest travel package website..?

Trust me I've tried them all....expedia,travelocity,orbitz, air gorrila,travel zoo,cheap tickets...etc...you name it...i've tried it...does anyone know of something different and actually cheap????my familiy is coming to san diego from detroit to see me graduate....need results pronto(June 13th is the date that they are coming...unitl June 27th) PLEASE HELP


Southwest Airlines.

Try flying there and then camping near San Diego. They could also share a nice but inexpensive rental house near by. Look it up on the web. Possible you could see if friends know of rooms that could be used at their friends houses. Sometimes people are glad to help in such circumstances. I personally have slept in my van outside my friends houses or in their driveway to find a place to stay and then showered when I got a turn. Hope an idea pops up that helps.

Chris

try "Amazing Tours and Travel"

http://www.ytbtravel.com/amazingtoursandtravel

hi you

have you tryed e-travel.com or e-travel.ie

No comments:

Post a Comment