Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Can you pay for a trip with 2 different credit cards?

I'm going to be traveling to Spain this summer with my friend. We're both going to pay for the trip with our credit cards. We're looking for travel packages online (expedia, orbitz, etc). Will we be able to split the cost of the package on both of our credit cards?


You would probably have to call the company and ask them more about the packages. My cousin tried that once, but she couldn't split the cost-

However, she tried the next year with a different company, and she was able to split the cost 3-way with her friends.

It would be easier to ask in person; you could tell them your dilemma and give them both of the credit card numbers. Ask them to split it.

If one company won't, keep trying.

All in all, I don't see why you wouldn't be able to pay for a trip to Spain with two credit cards.

I don't know why not...........each of you use your own credit card.

No comments:

Post a Comment