Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Travel Agent for Getting a 6 month valid ticket from U.S. To Philippines?

Going to the Philippines 1/2/07. Because the visa stamp upon entry in the Philippines is 3 weeks I need a return ticket that is within the three weeks. I have heard of 6 and12 month valid tickets but having trouble finding travel agent, I am in New England.

The cheapest thing I can find is Orbitz and I will be throwing the return ticket away. Can anyone suggest a good travel agent to work with? A way to help me save money?


i use a company called GLOBESTER.COM......they were the cheapest for me....and i looked everywhere.....i stumbled across them by mistake....they always come thru for me...why dont u just buy a one way ticket....i am not sure of all the laws there in phils.....but go to the embassy and get a extension for your visit....i heard that you can do this...but i dunno ..just a thought..i have been there 3 times..i am going again in feb...what part are you going to

It's very expensive to buy online. Check your community listings to find out which travel agencies especializes in Asian Travel or Philippine Travel. Most of the time, they pass onto consumers all the promotions Airline Company gives. Ask for 6 months or 1 year open ticket in case you want to extend your holidays.

Enjoy!

Go Steelers Go!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment