Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I need a travel agent! :) Planning a trip to Hawaii!?

Serious answers only! I'm not lookin for someone to tell me to go to orbitz or some travel website because I have tried these things, I just want to know if there's another way or if there's maybe some travel agents out there that can help me better!

I'm going to Hawaii in a month, anytime after thanksgiving but before xmas, the dates are very flexible. Two people leaving Kansas City, MO. BUT! What we want to do is fly into LAX early and spend the day there, then fly to Hawaii late overnight or the next day. Never been to CA so I want to spend a day there. I think we'll spend at least 5 days in Hawaii then come back to KC. Anyhooo, my whole point behind this is I'm looking for the cheapest dates to go, times, length of time to be gone, what days to leave and come back to make it cheapest.. SO please! Very much! Any help is so greatly appreciated! Any questions you have for me I'll answer when I check back shortly!


I would try http://www.galaxy.joystar.com

Request a Quote from them

No comments:

Post a Comment