Saturday, April 18, 2009

Turks in foreign land! When and where do you buy your airline tickets from?

Also how long do you stay in Turkey? Do you have a favourite airline carrier? How long was your longest travel?

Turks living in Turkey please do not answer this question. I have an another question coming for you :)

I usually buy my tickets in March from orbitz.com for June and stay for 3 months. I prefer American or British airways because of their service quality. My longest travel was 26 hours. I missed my plane because of the delays.


i buy from Internet. my longest travel was 16 hours. British airways, Thomas cook,KLM, easy jet..... etc... i am in the UK. my funniest annoying moment was when i was flying from Amsterdam to Istanbul, . Turks from Holland was so annoying low mannered creators . not one single of them helped me to carry my sons pushchair to the plane or put my bag up . and they kept making animal noises when my son cried in the plane. still gets on my nerves. but British and dutch people were SO helpful to me . never underestimate European manners.

Ok I wont answer :)

Once on a THY flight from JFK to IST, a few rows up there was a used motion discomfort bag left in the seat pocket from the previous flight. Ew!

ive been flying to and from turkey for ever and we (me n the fam) alaways go klm ...weve gone british airways a few tiems and delta, the longest time on the plane is 13 hours, but not all at once in a 8 houflight then 5 hour

anyway.com

Your question does not make any sense....Must be an Armenian....

No comments:

Post a Comment