Friday, April 17, 2009

Travel deals?

just booked a flight and hotel deal on orbitz like 2 weeks ago, got a good deal, but I just checked online again today, price went down like 75 bucks for the exact same deal, I can't believe it. I thought booking advance would save money. Just need some advice on future booking. should I book only a week in advance? well, this time it's okay cause it's my grad school audition, I can't risk not having the hotel that is close by or the flight times that I want. BUT for next time, what's your advice? thanks to all you seasoned travelers.


When are you going? Usually it's best to book at least 21 days out - prices go up considerably any sooner than that.

There's a fairly new site out called Farecast that supposedly is able to help with knowing when to buy. I'm not sure how well it works, but it might be worth looking at, if you can ever risk waiting...

Thats too bad.Maybe its a poor service so its more cheaper.

Free Earth Zoom software http://www.satelliteimage-of-my-house.com

No comments:

Post a Comment