Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Tried all airline travel sites and still need help!?

I am flying out of Tampa and going to Durango, Colorado on February 15- February 20. I have tried all the airlines that fly to durango Us Airways, America West, and Delta.

I have tried all of these sites also.

orbitz

expedia

cheapfares

travelocity

hotwire

priceline

cheaptickets

cheapseats

mobissimo

globester

Any sites that u know of would work


I use this website quire often for my business travel

http://www.utopia.worldventures.com

Did you try United.

Further info http://www.buydurango.com/dgoairport.htm

Try www.worldairservice.com

try this www.lastminute.com

kayak.com

So, what's your question?? This far in advance you have the cheapest options offered to you now on the airlines websites. You arent going to find anything lower. Again, Durango is NOT a discounted city. I believe in your original post you were looking for tickets for 7 people and I sent you the fares. Thats the best you're gonna do. Travel sites especially the ones you listed above are traps. You honestly will find cheaper fares with the 3 airlines that service Durango. Otherwise, check the larger airports close to Durango.

We're a travel agency in Colorado and would be happy to help you. Go to www.magiccarpet.travel and contact us thru the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment