Saturday, April 18, 2009

Anyone know where i can get cheap tickets?

I've been looking for the last few weeks. All the tickets are very expensive!! My travel dates are 8/25 - 9/1 OR 9/22-9/29. Ive checked kayak.com, priceline, orbitz, hotwire, travelocity and i even went to JTBUSA.com, which is a travel agency, but all of the fares are $1100+. I would really like to spend in the $800 range but if &1000 is the cheapest, i guess it will have to do. Any help would be great ly appreciated. Im traveling from Orlando to Narita, or i could travel from New York City to Narita

Ive gone to japan before for abt $800 dollars roundtrip but im not sure abt any reputable travel agencies that can get me tickets. I've heard the cheapest way to travel to asia is thru an asian travel agency but i dont want to give my credit info to a company i cant trust.


http://www.traveljapan.com.au/

http://www.no1-travel.com/

HIS and No1 Travel are 2 travel agents in Japan. I used No.1 Travel. They speak English and are very good. Maybe you'll have better luck with them.

Because gasoline prices is raising up in the world.

Any transportation cost is higher than before.

Try to find more agency.

Where are you?

I know there's an famous asian travel agency named lions travel company,it also has branch offices in Canada and USA, I think it's reliable, try to ask them about ticket.

http://www.liontravel.com/ (click English version)

or try

Expedia:

http://www.expedia.com/default.asp?afmcid=nav.exp.mis.expeida

Good luck !

i dont think you can get anything less then that. how long ago was it $800? airline prices have went up alot in the past few years. im flying to japan for $1200 next month.(through travelocity)

also, try booking on a tuesday or wednesday.. i saved $300-500 waiting till after the weekend..

You should be able to get a cheaper ticket for your date in Sept. August might still be expensive.

You could also try mobissimo.com.

I bought tickets for December a couple days ago--the cheapest price I found was on expedia.

Maybe it would be worth it to depart from another city??

1 comment: